Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

And so it begins...(tracking Coach Prime decommits/transfers) (8 Viewers)

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I hope they keep him for like 8 years and he doesn't get any better.
They might be forced to. All the money and new enrollments he’s bringing in will force them to keep him. Plus it will look racist if they fire him

COYS

Linebacker
I’m afraid they may be dangerous in crooting if they can get to 8-4 this year. A lot of athletes seem to be enamored by his act
Sure, they might be dangerous. I just never see us really competing with him, even for transfer portal. He doesn't recruit HS, which is Rhule's bread and butter and the guys he goes after in the portal aren't really the type of kids Rhule is looking to bring into his culture/program.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG

This is so 10000% correct.

It's why you're not hearing a peep from any CU faculty or CU AD employees or CU admin anywhere. They know they are completely powerless in this Deion-CU relationship. Deion can shoot a guy on 5th Avenue and they can't say anything. And the national media won't say anything either. Deion has literal carte blanche to do or say WHATEVER he wants. It's really fuckin fascinating from a sociological standpoint - that this guy can act like a literal douche and NO ONE outside your Mike Farrells has the gonad to say anything.

It's funny bc last year during the "We Coming" hysteria you had tons of CU faculty piling on, even some were talking shit to NU fans on twitter IIRC. But they are dead silent now. Pretty amazing how they have nothing to say.

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
Sure, they might be dangerous. I just never see us really competing with him, even for transfer portal. He doesn't recruit HS, which is Rhule's bread and butter and the guys he goes after in the portal aren't really the type of kids Rhule is looking to bring into his culture/program.
I just really need us to beat them this year.

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Can’t stand Deion, but the longer he stays at Colorado the better for us. He has alienated the Colorado HS coaches and doesn’t recruit HS kids. We can fill that void in Colorado and continue to pull a few kids out of there each year.
Yup. The local kids are getting zero looks

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Correct.

We are going to be insufferable if/when we ever become good again
Jim Carrey Yes GIF

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Correct.

We are going to be insufferable if/when we ever become good again
There is no good sports team out there who doesn't have an significant portion of their fanbase that's insufferable online.

But let's keep the hate focused purely on CU, who are insufferable retards at near-universal rates in nearly any scenario, regardless of how good (very rarely) or awful (usually) they are.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds