Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

“I’m a natural leader of men.” (1 Viewer)

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Yore next HC

Herbie

Quarterback
Mickey is doing a phenomenal job of speaking himself into the job. I think at this point there will be players we don’t want to leave that will leave if he doesn’t get it

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
this kind of stuff would be cleared with the AD, I am sure

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Talk is cheap but he has to be careful as his attempt to publicly lobby for the HC job at Nebraska as it might make it hard to retain him. Can't have division on the team when it comes to who is in charge.

Herbie

Quarterback
Talk is cheap but he has to be careful as his attempt to publicly lobby for the HC job at Nebraska as it might make it hard to retain him. Can't have division on the team when it comes to who is in charge.
I doubt he wants to if he doesn’t get it.

He’ll go back to the sec

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I doubt he wants to if he doesn’t get it.

He’ll go back to the sec
I could see that. Maybe if we hired Aranda he would stay around. Mick's a heck of a recruiter and WR Coach so someone would pick him up. He's got great ties to the Louisiana market.

Herbie

Quarterback
I could see that. Maybe if we hired Aranda he would stay around. Mick's a heck of a recruiter and WR Coach so someone would pick him up. He's got great ties to the Louisiana market.
And back.
It had been probably a fairly miserable experience before frost was fired. Wife has experienced the winter yet.
Now the interim and doing everything to get the job. Would t blame him at all to leave if he doesn’t get it. This is his best and probably only shot to be a power 5 head coach

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds