Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Barstool Bowl Offer (1 Viewer)

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
This would be awesome. Not likely at all, but awesome either way. When is the bowl and who is the other team?

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Yeah always good to make fun of a joke like Nebraska football hahaha
Man you're miserable sometimes

Who cares if they are making fun of Nebraska. Nebraska at 3-9 on the minds of anybody that isn't a Husker lunatic like us is incredible.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I think you misunderstood. I think its funny. I also think it’s funny there are those that probably think it’s a possibility.
season 9 my bad GIF by Shameless

doublewing

Running Back
Woah, does anyone know of the logistics of this actually happening? Watch it be an actual possibility and our players vote no again 😂
Logistically it's not possible. More of a social media play for attention than anything else.

In order for them to play, they'd have to round up 80+ kids on holiday break to travel, have less than 48 hours to prepare, and that does not even consider administrative personnel and tasks that would also have to materialize on short notice. That and the team/coaches would have to want to play, which likely kills it in itself.

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion
I didn’t realize the bowl was in a few days. I don’t think it’s strictly a publicity stunt, Portnoy is a pretty non bull shit guy. There’s not many 5 win attractive teams out there. There’s always a chance, one can dream, bunch of negative cunts always bringing me down.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds