Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ethan Nation (1 Viewer)

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Reaction GIF

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
So why's he in Lincoln?

I'm not shitting on the kid or Rhule or anything. I just can't figure out why we seem to have gotten all of these great last minute adda that I can't see obvious problems with
You have what psychologists refer to as "trauma". You are conditioned by the last three coaches here scrambling to get warm bodies and taking chances on flakes with talent that no one else wants. I realize its hard to grasp but good players want to play for Rhule. Its just that simple. And even moderate success on the field the next two years will only make that stronger and more prevalent.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
You have what psychologists refer to as "trauma". You are conditioned by the last three coaches here scrambling to get warm bodies and taking chances on flakes with talent that no one else wants. I realize its hard to grasp but good players want to play for Rhule. Its just that simple. And even moderate success on the field the next two years will only make that stronger and more prevalent.
I'm not ready to be hurt again

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
No expert but he seems like one of the most underrated kids in this class

He received offers from everywhere when he was younger, but if I remember correctly one of the Rivals guys said he didn't grow as much as they thought he would so the big teams backed off when he got older. Rivals has him listed at 5'11" 165llbs.

Sound like it was the same for Rhamir Stewart a lot of offers then he was younger but didn't develop the way they thought, and teams backed off when he got older too.

I think they are both talented players but for one reason or another they didn't end up fitting in to the prototype DB that the bigger teams look for.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
He received offers from everywhere when he was younger, but if I remember correctly one of the Rivals guys said he didn't grow as much as they thought he would so the big teams backed off when he got older. Rivals has him listed at 5'11" 165llbs.

Sound like it was the same for Rhamir Stewart a lot of offers then he was younger but didn't develop the way they thought, and teams backed off when he got older too.

I think they are both talented players but for one reason or another they didn't end up fitting in to the prototype DB that the bigger teams look for.
Thank you for providing an informative answer instead of making me relive my trauma by psychoanalyzing me like some people who will remain nameless but probably know how to cook

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Thank you for providing an informative answer instead of making me relive my trauma by psychoanalyzing me like some people who will remain nameless but probably know how to cook
It's ok to be skeptical, with this being a transitional class and how things usually work out with even the normal classes, unfortunately at least half of these recruits won't make it to be Seniors at NU and that was even before the transfer portal and NIL.

Last edited:

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Size... It is believed he isn't big enough to play at a high level. To me he looks like Hartzog.
He’s a play maker all over the field on his film. Dude is a football player. I’d like to see them give him a chance on punt returns. He is such a fluid athlete and makes everything look easy.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds