Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Girl attacked by rabid 55 lb beaver.... (1 Viewer)

Dawgsauce

Cornerback
Elite Member
Letting graduating kid pick vacation. Son wants to do somewhere in the Appalachians. He's a nerd so no telling why. Fishing would just be a half day or day for me and maybe one more. Wife is looking at VRBO's. Assuming she ends up close to Asheville I'll reach out.
Please do.

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
I'm from the South and we'll batter and fry up almost anything if it has a heartbeat, but I've never experienced beaver before. I'll probably pass because although I'm not rich, I can still afford a steak.
First time I had it was in college. A couple friends taught me to trap and skin critters. During one of our cookouts one of the friends brought pulled bbq beaver in a crockpot. If he would have said it was beef I doubt anyone would have questioned him.

Now my go to is a French onion crockpot beaver roast. Really good stuff. Even my mother-in-law approved.

Dawgsauce

Cornerback
Elite Member
I don't think there's much hunting going on in the summer. Drowning would make more sense. I'm a very strong floater though so that's unlikely to work.
drowning GIF

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm from the South and we'll batter and fry up almost anything if it has a heartbeat, but I've never experienced beaver before. I'll probably pass because although I'm not rich, I can still afford a steak.
It’s not bad in chili. We used to grind it up with a shitload of that bar s brand bacon thats 99 percent fat.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds