Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Golf Thread (1 Viewer)

G0skrz

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
How was Valencia?

We also played Gulf Harbour, The Colony, and Wildcat Run.

Colony had way too many Palmetto penalty areas.
Pretty solid overall. Wide open. Not a lot of water. Would recommend.

I've also played Dunes on Sanibel Island and Eastside as well. Trying to get on Gulf Harbour this year!

G0skrz

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Any suggestions to take my son to central Nebraska golf trip. Looking for a couple fun public courses. He’s 15 and shooting 90’s. Just looking to have fun.
Central:
Wild Horse - Gothenburg, NE
Awarii - Kearny, NE

If you make it up north hit up The Prairie Club in Valentine, NE

If you go further west check out Bayside in Ogallala, NE

Black5hirt

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
Central:
Wild Horse - Gothenburg, NE
Awarii - Kearny, NE

If you make it up north hit up The Prairie Club in Valentine, NE

If you go further west check out Bayside in Ogallala, NE
We’ll be staying with family in Thedford for a night so we may head up to Prairie Club. Are there any small town gems? We’ll play a round one evening in Thedford with my cousins husband and kids.

Jay Bilzerian

Safety
Elite Member
We’ll be staying with family in Thedford for a night so we may head up to Prairie Club. Are there any small town gems? We’ll play a round one evening in Thedford with my cousins husband and kids.
Prairie can get a little pricey and might be tough to get on. I haven’t personally played it, but the new Tom Lehman designed muni in Valentine is supposed to be pretty special.

Black5hirt

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
Prairie can get a little pricey and might be tough to get on. I haven’t personally played it, but the new Tom Lehman designed muni in Valentine is supposed to be pretty special.

Yeah I just looked up Prairie Club prices, yikes. Thanks

redzoner

Cornerback
Pretty solid overall. Wide open. Not a lot of water. Would recommend.

I've also played Dunes on Sanibel Island and Eastside as well. Trying to get on Gulf Harbour this year!
Gulf Harbour was great. Definitely play it if you can.

Black5hirt

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG

G0skrz

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Yeah I just looked up Prairie Club prices, yikes. Thanks
When I played it a couple years ago it was $250 but it was unlimited golf for the day. They switch between the two 18 hole courses they have and we played the Pines course that day. They also have this cool open field area that is like 10 different greens with no tee boxes and you just make up whatever hole you want to with your buddies. We used it to settle up bets after our first round and kill time before our second round.

Southendzonehusker

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
When I played it a couple years ago it was $250 but it was unlimited golf for the day. They switch between the two 18 hole courses they have and we played the Pines course that day. They also have this cool open field area that is like 10 different greens with no tee boxes and you just make up whatever hole you want to with your buddies. We used it to settle up bets after our first round and kill time before our second round.
Both courses are worth the money. Playing a course like that will only make a kid that’s showing interest in golf love it even more. IMO I wouldn’t worry about the price to make memories like that with my dad or son.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds