Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

I'm worried my son is a sociopath.... (1 Viewer)

Dble E

Cornerback
Elite Member
So we have been noticing charges on our credit card for Game Apps, Video Game Downloads, etc. You get the picture.

I questioned my 13 YO about it and he said it was a mistake, I asked you, or I didn't do it, etc. He seems to show remorse and pays us out of his own money.

Well my 16 YO came to us and narced his bother out that his brother admitted to him that he actually does know about the charges but lies to us so he doesn't get in trouble.

I asked my 13 YO about it and he said the truth is, he did the charges on purpose just to see if he could then trick his bother into telling on him. He said he did it as a Goof on his brother. Seems like an elaborate way to troll someone...

...he even set aside money for this little science project.

Not sure what to think except my 13 might straight murder someone someday. Should I tell the authorities to "Nip it in the Bud"?

Last edited:

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
So we have been noticing charges on our credit card for Game Apps, Video Game Downloads, etc. You get the picture.

I questioned my 13 YO about it and he said it was a mistake, I asked you, or I didn't do it, etc. He seems to show remorse and pays us out of his own money.

Well my 16 YO came to us and narced his bother out that his brother admitted to him that he actually does know about the charges but lies to us so he doesn't get in trouble.

I asked my 13 YO about it and he said the truth is, he did the charges on purpose just to see if he could then trick his bother into telling on him. He said he did it as a Goof on his brother. Seems like an elaborate way to troll someone...

...he even set aside money for this little science project.

Not sure what to think except my 13 might straight murder someone someday. Should I tell the authorities to "Nip it in the Bud"?
Wouldn’t worry about it until he inevitably murders someone. But if you have the coin, retain a solid firm.

Black5hirt

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
Fuck his dad. That will show him

R.58bf568f81f59995fdb09ce54bd1a479

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
It’s all him making excuses for the charges and lying in the process. Put him to work and remove the devices. He’ll thank you when he’s an adult

Reactions: jw3

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds