Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Is it me or is Brittany and Jackson Mahomes POSs? (1 Viewer)

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
I’m sure not a single one of those, more than likely, highly intoxicated Chiefs fans gave a shit about being sprayed with a little champagne. But yeah I agree, her and the brother are annoying AF and need to tone it down
I agree that the fans probably didn’t care, I definitely wouldn’t of I was a chiefs fan after that game. It’s more about how she acted like she was a victim afterwards. She could’ve just been like “yeah i got caught up in the moment and crowd was going crazy and cheering me on because they wanted to celebrate I’m sorry if anyone sitting down there wasn’t expecting it” but instead she goes on a tirade about how she’s being “bullied” and takes absolutely no responsibility for any of her comments or actions.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Chiefs fans in general are trailer trash. Sorry, just true…and I’m an Eagles fan so I recognize shit fans.

Horse face and Jackass are trailer trash. Fucking know your role and grow the fuck up, or at the very least save your self entitled douche antics for when you are lounging around the house that Patrick built for you.

Basically the two terrible humans leaching off of #15.

And we can hope the Begals are able to shut down Horse face and jackass. And/or that they mess with the wrong people at the wrong time and someone reminds them that they aren’t special in a beat down kind of way.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds