Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Jake Peetz Co-OC? (1 Viewer)

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Would be thrilled with either scenario, Nixon or Peetz. Satterfield as Co-OC removes the doubting of his playcalling. Get a high level play caller to pair with him and I really love the setup.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Would be thrilled with either scenario, Nixon or Peetz. Satterfield as Co-OC removes the doubting of his playcalling. Get a high level play caller to pair with him and I really love the setup.
Wasn’t Satterfield supposedly about to get fired?

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
supposedly. Never really know. We are seeing how level headed fans are with this whole "Mickey or else I'm done" attitude...

I think his deficiency was as a play caller, but was a good game plan guy is my understanding.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
supposedly. Never really know. We are seeing how level headed fans are with this whole "Mickey or else I'm done" attitude...

I think his deficiency was as a play caller, but was a good game plan guy is my understanding.
For some reason I thought it came from the cover 3 guys and they are usually tuned in. I’m wait and see on him. To me this is a buddy hire because I think there are better OCs out there.

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
For some reason I thought it came from the cover 3 guys and they are usually tuned in. I’m wait and see on him. To me this is a buddy hire because I think there are better OCs out there.
That's my point of the "Co" title. Get a great play caller tagged with him and I love it. Seems that Rhule has always opted for Co-OC's. Leave playcalling up to him and it's more gamble.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG

Apparently they tried to keep him from going to Nebraska. I read the article/blog earlier today, but cannot find it now.

I think that speaks at least a little bit to what his value was to USC.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds