Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Jaysker Chronicles: Me vs Dougy McBuckets (1 Viewer)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Teddy missed 5 layups/tip ins in 2 possessions.

Nice dunk by McGowens.
Yep. Yvan missed a couple at the rim earlier. Trey makes his free throws and it's a tie game or better.

Still lot to like here no matter how it shakes out, which is going to be a convinced 20+ point Nebraska win

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
I used to try to either prevent or breakup fights for some stupid reason, considering I was 5'9, 160#, and too smart-assed to ever de-escalate anything.

Not related to Duggy McBuckets, but I once stepped in between two 6'3ish, 300#ish folks on a porch and said "All right, All right, if anyone is getting their ass kicked tonight, it's me. Because you wouldn't hit a little guy." One of them quickly said "the hell I won't" right before the other one threw me on the ground and a melee ensued. I was not injured in this encounter, thankfully. But I also didn't learn any lesson from it.

Alum-Ni

Quarterback
Stats Guy
The one thing I do remember saying to Doug is what really set him off, "Tim Miles will own you and your Dad!" Doug started to charge towards me but he slips. The front yard of this house was basically a hill. Doug literally rolls down this hill towards the side walk (swear to God) and his boys get him out there. People are now shouting at me to leave. I stumble out of there and that was that. Hindsight is 20/20 folks
bdb5bcfed52ab98bd16338f9a995a8ba3aace8a9_00.gif

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
What Argyle Pattern was Dougie's Sweater Vest?

We were at a party in KC and a friend of mine challenged Heavy Weight Boxer Tommy Morrison to a fight. My boy is a large human being and at one point held the California high school bench press record but Tommy would have 1 Punched him.

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
What Argyle Pattern was Dougie's Sweater Vest?

We were at a party in KC and a friend of mine challenged Heavy Weight Boxer Tommy Morrison to a fight. My boy is a large human being and at one point held the California high school bench press record but Tommy would have 1 Punched him.

Tommy Gunn is no one to fuch with, considering punching power and likelihood he's drugged up. Congrats to said friend for surviving the evening.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Tommy Gunn is no one to fuch with, considering punching power and likelihood he's drugged up. Congrats to said friend for surviving the evening.
Tommy was totally cool, great guy. I use to work out at the same gym as him and we would talk boxing. He was Farm Boy Strong and had huge Mitts. Can't imagine the damage he would have done in a Bare Knuckles Brawl. At that point of his career he really hadn't gotten heavy into drugs but he wasn't afraid to have a beer or 12. I knew one of his boxing trainers and he had some crazy stories about Tommy. So much talent and such a lethal puncher

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds