Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Mickey Post Game/ Post Game Reaction (1 Viewer)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I need to get a bald cap and make a tryout video. I'm not that fat but I think I could do a better impersonation.
The point is Dean got so Woke when that parody video came out. He made a yuge deal about it so obviously it got under his thin skin something fierce. I'd pay good money to see his reaction if he walked into a Press Conference and that famous Fake Dean was sitting their with a Press Pass. Even better if we could get him an ABM Shirt asking some dumbshit questions.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
The point is Dean got so Woke when that parody video came out. He made a yuge deal about it so obviously it got under his thin skin something fierce. I'd pay good money to see his reaction if he walked into a Press Conference and that famous Fake Dean was sitting their with a Press Pass. Even better if we could get him an ABM Shirt asking some dumbshit questions.
Yeah I just meant I should get a bald cap and make some videos. I'm not going to a press conference pretending to be Dean.

That would be funny but I bet we don't get a 2nd press pass if we can figure out a way to get one.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah I just meant I should get a bald cap and make some videos. I'm not going to a press conference pretending to be Dean.

That would be funny but I bet we don't get a 2nd press pass if we can figure out a way to get one.
Might be able to get away with it if the Press Conference was on Halloween

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
If you read through the replies it's scary how many dickless wonders were calling for a penalty on Grant instead of acknowledging what a stud he is. The pussification of this country is right on schedule.
Pussy parents raise pussy kids. Don’t ever forget that

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds