Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Sorry short stacks.... (2 Viewers)

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I’ve seen some little wrestlers fuck big guys up. I saw Brett Allgood kick the shit out of 3 guys and a bouncer one night all bigger than him of course
Honestly would never knowingly mess with a wrestler or MMA fighter. Obviously a different story if you don’t know, but I feel like you gotta know how to fight if you’re gonna be out in public talking shit like that

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Honestly would never knowingly mess with a wrestler or MMA fighter. Obviously a different story if you don’t know, but I feel like you gotta know how to fight if you’re gonna be out in public talking shit like that
I mean if you're getting in fights at 25+ you probably need to reflect and change your life around a bit.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
That’s why as you get older you don’t talk shit. It’s not even the guy beating the shit out if you part that’s scary. It’s the guy shooting or knifing you up part that is scary.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I
That’s why as you get older you don’t talk shit. It’s not even the guy beating the shit out if you part that’s scary. It’s the guy shooting or knifing you up part that is scary.
I have my CCW cause I got robbed about 6 years ago. Not that I was a fighter back in my party days but I wasn’t shy to talk a little shit from time to time. Now at 29? Leave me alone world I’m drinking beer on the back porch with the boys

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I mean if you're getting in fights at 25+ you probably need to reflect and change your life around a bit.
Absogoddamnlutely. One of my
Best friends enjoyed doing that after a few beers at like 24 but he’s got his own shit to work through now turning 30 in a couple months

Dble E

Cornerback
Elite Member
How many times you going to post this stat opee?

My 5'7" ass makes more than 95%+ of the 6' + guys. So maybe that's the ideal height. I bet as the Asian (Chinese, Japanese, and Indian) population increases they'll help us short people close the gap.

Every fugging time.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Every fugging time.
Tracy Morgan Bullshit GIF by Team Coco

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds