Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Southwest flight cancellations (1 Viewer)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
As I type this I am pooping out brisket, oyster stew and free wine that I got as Christmas presents from 2 title/abstract companies.

Couldn’t imagine traveling or flying today.

Thoughts and prayers to anybody stranded at a SW Terminal today, but such a perfect way to end 2022. Chefs kiss for this shit year.

Skerz4Life50

Cornerback
Elite Member
My in-laws were supposed to fly out of Cancun today. Flight was already cancelled, and they were told the earliest Southwest would have another flight available is Saturday. Could be worse locations to be stranded, but still a major headache. Now, they need to decide if they want to wait or try to find another airline to fly home with.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Thankfully only a 4 hour delay for us last night. Just sucked that the airport bars closed at 10

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
My in-laws were supposed to fly out of Cancun today. Flight was already cancelled, and they were told the earliest Southwest would have another flight available is Saturday. Could be worse locations to be stranded, but still a major headache. Now, they need to decide if they want to wait or try to find another airline to fly home with.
Why anyone would go to Mexico for anything is mind blowing. What a dump

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds