Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Trent Bray next Oregon St head coach (1 Viewer)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
I sat next to him at the embassy suites bar and after finishing our first drinks we both ordered Coors Light draws at the same time and drank them not acknowledging that we ordered the same thing. Never spoke once.

Knew he was HC material after that. Great dude to drink in silence with and he drinks great beer.

tumblr_prtj8zL3jQ1rqvglwo3_r1_400.gif

Lemon Barz

Defensive Lineman
I sat next to him at the embassy suites bar and after finishing our first drinks we both ordered Coors Light draws at the same time and drank them not acknowledging that we ordered the same thing. Never spoke once.

Knew he was HC material after that. Great dude to drink in silence with and he drinks great beer.

Who finished first? At the bar and in the room

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
Glad to see him get the job there. He will probably be there forever like his mentor Riley was.

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member

post of the year

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
Bowl Game Mike Riley rubbing the haters' noses in his SHiT
Unpopular opinion but really think Unc Mike could've succeeded if a few things went differently. Still amazing how many dudes that are stars in the league right now that they were able to get on campus as recruits.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Unpopular opinion but really think Unc Mike could've succeeded if a few things went differently. Still amazing how many dudes that are stars in the league right now that they were able to get on campus as recruits.
Yeah... We will never know what happens if Eichorst just butts out and let's the old man run the program his hip hip hoo-way

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Once a Husker, always a Husker (if he wins a National Championship as an Indepedent or G5 school)

Fuckin always sucked dick (if he gets fired in 3 years)

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds