Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Wisconsin OL Injuries (2 Viewers)

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
And in 2019 Dinardo said Nebraska was the best team in the West when that was the media trend. CFB coverage can be so braindead/follow the herd.

I think Wisconsin is going to be really good on defense. Secondary should be really good. ILB tandem is great, and while the OLBs weren't quite at Wisconsin level yet, Herbig is probably going to be all B1G in the future.

Every insider there has said offense is a question mark and have struggled in 11 v. 11. Mertz has not taken the step people expected him to. RBs haven't really emerged. I get it, COVID year is a COVID year, but there has been surprisingly little talk about how shitty that offense was last year.

I agree about their defense, and Jim Leonard can't leave for a HC job or the SEC fast enough!

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye
All the injuries did not stop Dinardo and the BIG guys from creaming themselves when watching the Badgers practice. "Best team we have seen by far." (Obviously that was before visiting Ohio State and Penn State, among others)
Dinardo and the B1G crew go whichever way the national opinion goes.

betsch

Safety
And in 2019 Dinardo said Nebraska was the best team in the West when that was the media trend. CFB coverage can be so braindead/follow the herd.

I think Wisconsin is going to be really good on defense. Secondary should be really good. ILB tandem is great, and while the OLBs weren't quite at Wisconsin level yet, Herbig is probably going to be all B1G in the future.

Every insider there has said offense is a question mark and have struggled in 11 v. 11. Mertz has not taken the step people expected him to. RBs haven't really emerged. I get it, COVID year is a COVID year, but there has been surprisingly little talk about how shitty that offense was last year.
Just wait until Mertz plays us. We have a tendency to make other QBs look good o_O

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds