Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Best rap song of all time? (2 Viewers)

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Kendrick, in 3 songs, has systematically destroyed each part of Drake’s life; Took away his black card, called him a deadbeat dad, took his son to the side and tells him what a shit father he is, calls him a pedo, calls him gay, calls his entire entourage parasites and more…. Like damn bro. Drake doesn’t have the lyrical ability to fuck with KL on any level. Needs to concede defeat lol.
Don’t think Kendrick ever called Drake gay

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not sure what else this would imply.

“When I see you stand by Sexyy Red, I believe you see two bad bitches
I believe you don't like women, it's real competition, you might pop ass with 'em”
I think he’s making fun of him and emasculating him, while also pointing out that he’s a misogynist who doesn’t actually like or respect women. Also subliminally hinting at the BBL rumors.

That’s the thing with Kendrick’s lyrics in these tracks though, you can interpret them a million ways and they’re all damaging to Drake.

UNK’sker

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
“Ain’t you tired? Tryna strike a chord and it’s probably A minor”

Goddamn Kendrick, chill! lol
When I heard that line I was lol. Damn Kendrick obliterated him. I’m sure Drake has to respond and I can’t wait for what Kendrick has for him next. I’m not sure what started all this but that Not Like Us song made it worth it.

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
My favorite opening to crank when it comes on: What’s My Name by Snoop.

Right there with that, although it takes a second to build before it really hits: X Gonna Give It to Ya by DMX.

For a slower paced song: Regulate by Warren G is my ring tone. :)

A few others I probably like more than the average person:
Public Service Announcement by Jay Z.
Sabotage by Beastie Boys
Harder than You Think by Public Enemy (love those trumpets. Sounds triumphant)
Run’s House by Run DMC
you have a ring tone in the year 2024?

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
When I heard that line I was lol. Damn Kendrick obliterated him. I’m sure Drake has to respond and I can’t wait for what Kendrick has for him next. I’m not sure what started all this but that Not Like Us song made it worth it.
Kendrick’s verse on Like That by Future and Metro Boomin is what started it in earnest but they’ve been taking shots at each other for years. Drake talks shit about everybody subliminally all the time and then his fans wonder why most rappers hate him.

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Kendrick’s verse on Like That by Future and Metro Boomin is what started it in earnest but they’ve been taking shots at each other for years. Drake talks shit about everybody subliminally all the time and then his fans wonder why most rappers hate him.
Yeah. I like Drake cuz he’s easy listening but he is a passive aggressive lil biEtch. I’m so happy Kendrick is unloading on him.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds