Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Should they ban court and field storming? (3 Viewers)

redzoner

Cornerback
Unless there are actual malicious acts that start happening it's fine. Players need to get over to the bench handshake line and away from the line to mid court where the students are coming.

Both this one and Clark seemed a little dramatic and could have easily been prevented with a little bit of situational awareness.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think they should ban it.

But if you continue you mandate that all teams have security on to separate the court. Pickle Smoochers did this in their win vs Uconn. Notice how the handshake line is completely separated from the mayhem. And the Uconn players and coaches are protected and they walk off untouched.

Some of the Pickle Smoochers players chose to be in the fray.

If you watch toward the end you can see the wall of security guards on the right. They're all wearing black.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think they should ban it.

But if you continue you mandate that all teams have security on to separate the court. Pickle Smoochers did this in their win vs Uconn. Notice how the handshake line is completely separated from the mayhem. And the Uconn players and coaches are protected and they walk off untouched.

Some of the Pickle Smoochers players chose to be in the fray.

If you watch toward the end you can see the wall of security guards on the right. They're all wearing black.

What I wouldn't give to have had military snipers in the rafters picking off Pickle Smoochers fans to protect the sanctity of the court

Papa...Football

3rd Gen Teller of Bad Dad Jokes
Elite Member
What I wouldn't give to have had military snipers in the rafters picking off Pickle Smoochers fans to protect the sanctity of the court
Seriously? I think you’re most likely? joking, but this is a pretty bad take, even for you

Huskers633

Cornerback
Elite Member
Seriously? I think you’re most likely? joking, but this is a pretty bad take, even for you
stripes lighten GIF

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Wake was favored by 3.5. I think it should absolutely be banned if you beat a team that you’re favored to beat anyway

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds