Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking AMA, Nancy’s gone for a week & I got a beer in front of me (1 Viewer)

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
How’s that trumptard retardville Arizona working?
I’ll be honest it’s great. Yes it’s a trump state for sure, but I live in one of the “older” areas of the PHX valley and a “hot spot” but literally we have no idea where the numbers are. One of the clinics is a block from one of the larger hospitals in the west valley and I see people who work there and it’s nothing. It’s interesting.

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’ll be honest it’s great. Yes it’s a trump state for sure, but I live in one of the “older” areas of the PHX valley and a “hot spot” but literally we have no idea where the numbers are. One of the clinics is a block from one of the larger hospitals in the west valley and I see people who work there and it’s nothing. It’s interesting.
Noice. Shitty a virus made you leave the GOAT town. Just had one of the best 4 noses beers I’ve ever had.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Noice. Shitty a virus made you leave the GOAT town. Just had one of the best 4 noses beers I’ve ever had.
I will always love 4 noses, have some friends in town that brought some to me. Couple still in the fridge. If you really think Vid is why I left Colorado. It’s more of the politics of why I left. I got non essential’d man. Lost my job, almost lost my practice. Colorado is still operating on a JV scale. That’s not Trumps fault. I hate arguing politics. Just vote for who you want to vote for. It’s all good!

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
I will always love 4 noses, have some friends in town that brought some to me. Couple still in the fridge. If you really think Vid is why I left Colorado. It’s more of the politics of why I left. I got non essential’d man. Lost my job, almost lost my practice. Colorado is still operating on a JV scale. That’s not Trumps fault. I hate arguing politics. Just vote for who you want to vote for. It’s all good!
Colorado economy, compared to the rest of the US, as usual is killing it. I’m sorry you were a victim of Rona. Wouldn’t bring it up if you guys didn’t think it was necessary to include in EPP.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Colorado economy, compared to the rest of the US, as usual is killing it. I’m sorry you were a victim of Rona. Wouldn’t bring it up if you guys didn’t think it was necessary to include in EPP.
Appreciate that. Yeah, this site is different. I love not being a 96 year old farmer. I like the honesty on this site which is why we don’t want taters. Although a lot of farm stories I tell are real lol.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Real estate in AZ is booming right now. Almost reminds me of CO. Our house model and lot are over 40k more than when we bought in June. Real estate agent today said 200 people a day are moving in from CA

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
Real estate in AZ is booming right now. Almost reminds me of CO. Our house model and lot are over 40k more than when we bought in June. Real estate agent today said 200 people a day are moving in from CA
Nice. Hope it works out for you ol man. I just hope we can have real life in person Husker reunions at some point.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds