Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Bad News for Colorado (1 Viewer)

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Tyler Brown, who was projected as a starting OG for the Buffalos, was denied his two-time transfer waiver yesterday.

Brown played last season under Coach Prime at JSU, earning First-team All-SWAC honors. The mighty offensive lineman, who's considered the strongest player on CU's roster, originally started his career at Louisiana in 2019.

A huge blow for Brown and CU offensive line coach Bill O' Boyle.
Brown started all 13 games for Jackson State a year ago as he anchored the offensive line. He was a third team FCS All-American and was one of the Tigers players to follow coach Deion Sanders to Colorado.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
The NCAA also recently denied a waiver for Arizona State wide receiver Jake Smith, who previously transferred to USC from Texas after an injury-filled stint in Austin. However, he again dealt with injuries at USC and was considered a medical non-counter. That meant he wouldn’t be able to play with the Trojans, which is why he again entered the transfer portal and moved closer to home at Arizona State.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Stephen Colbert Adult Humor GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
From what I was hearing on podcasts, Colorado's starting 5 OL was going to be middle of the Pac 12 good but their depth is absolutely horrendous. Will be interesting to see if they can figure that out.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
I’d say gilbert is a no. We want to run a lot of 22 personnel but have nothing behind Boerkircher and the already made of glass Fidone? Oh boy

Chancellor Brewington declaring for the draft was such an odd move. He would have had the chance to raise his stock big time this year

Edit: i wouldn’t be surprised to see us line some OT’s up at TE this year in those run sets. I want to see us become 2010’s wisconsin so bad. RTDB!

Last edited:

Stan Raymond

Cornerback
I’d say gilbert is a no. We want to run a lot of 22 personnel but have nothing behind Boerkircher and the already made of glass Fidone? Oh boy

Chancellor Brewington declaring for the draft was such an odd move. He would have had the chance to raise his stock big time this year

Edit: i wouldn’t be surprised to see us line some OT’s up at TE this year in those run sets. I want to see us become 2010’s wisconsin so bad. RTDB!
Chancellor Brewington was out of eligibility. He played 4 seasons over 6 years.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds