Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Cameron Lenhardt Announcement (1 Viewer)

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
BRADENTON, Fla. – The recruiting process for

Cameron Lenhardt
will effectively come to an end on Aug. 25. The four-star 2023 defensive end for IMG Academy has made the rounds, listened to all the pitches narrowing his schools to Penn State, Michigan State, and Nebraska. The last part of the journey, which Big Ten team will Lenhardt play for in college?

On Saturday, Lenhardt announced on social media his commitment date setting a time of 6:30 p.m. ET. Previewing the commitment, Lenhardt covered his top-three schools.

THE COMMITMENT PREVIEW

Nebraska:
“When I went up to Nebraska, it was just home. I went up for my official visit, as soon as I got there it was nothing but love. They have a great staff and are in a great town. The city of Lincoln is great. Depth chart wise, it is a perfect fit.”

Michigan State: “With Michigan State, when I went up there, I met up with coach (Brandon) Jordan (DE) and coach (Marco) Coleman (DL). They have a great staff, and they have a great program. Last year they finished great and won their bowl game. They have a great program.”

Penn State: “Penn State has always been like a home for me. I’ve been there four times. I’ve been to the White Out game and I’ve been to the Stripe Out game. Penn State has felt like home. Throughout my four years in high school, they have been consistent with me.”

RIVALS REACTION

Trying to accurately predict where Lenhardt is going is really hard with three great opportunities in front of him. Per his words, Nebraska will seemingly make this a very hard choice. Coach Mel Tucker’s successful 2021 season with the history of the Spartans’ program would be hard to pass up. Just a guess, but the familiarity with Penn State and the opportunity for Lenhardt to be back closer to his New York roots might be the winning formula for the Nittany Lions.

Last edited:

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
BRADENTON, Fla. – The recruiting process for

Cameron Lenhardt
will effectively come to an end on Aug. 25. The four-star 2023 defensive end for IMG Academy has made the rounds, listened to all the pitches narrowing his schools to Penn State, Michigan State, and Nebraska. The last part of the journey, which Big Ten team will Lenhardt play for in college?

On Saturday, Lenhardt announced on social media his commitment date setting a time of 6:30 p.m. ET. Previewing the commitment, Lenhardt covered his top-three schools.

THE COMMITMENT PREVIEW

Nebraska:
“When I went up to Nebraska, it was just home. I went up for my official visit, as soon as I got there it was nothing but love. They have a great staff and are in a great town. The city of Lincoln is great. Depth chart wise, it is a perfect fit.”

Michigan State: “With Michigan State, when I went up there, I met up with coach (Brandon) Jordan (DE) and coach (Marco) Coleman (DL). They have a great staff, and they have a great program. Last year they finished great and won their bowl game. They have a great program.”

Penn State: “Penn State has always been like a home for me. I’ve been there four times. I’ve been to the White Out game and I’ve been to the Stripe Out game. Penn State has felt like home. Throughout my four years in high school, they have been consistent with me.”

RIVALS REACTION

Trying to accurately predict where Lenhardt is going is really hard with three great opportunities in front of him. Per his words, Nebraska will seemingly make this a very hard choice. Coach Mel Tucker’s successful 2021 season with the history of the Spartans’ program would be hard to pass up. Just a guess, but the familiarity with Penn State and the opportunity for Lenhardt to be back closer to his New York roots might be the winning formula for the Nittany Lions.

N

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds