Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

CB for Raiola (1 Viewer)

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Why make a prediction now: Continue to hear whispers that are getting a little louder about how things actually look. Additionally the visit at the end of March could line up well for a potential decision.

Nebraska’s new staff has gone to work. It has made up ground and perhaps gained a little. The Huskers can offer a pretty undisturbed route to quick playing time. The Huskers are largely a blank canvas with family surrounding everything. Throw in the fervor and the potential NIL money, Nebraska can offer quite a bit.

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
Why make a prediction now: Continue to hear whispers that are getting a little louder about how things actually look. Additionally the visit at the end of March could line up well for a potential decision.

Nebraska’s new staff has gone to work. It has made up ground and perhaps gained a little. The Huskers can offer a pretty undisturbed route to quick playing time. The Huskers are largely a blank canvas with family surrounding everything. Throw in the fervor and the potential NIL money, Nebraska can offer quite a bit.
ALL of this makes so much sense. What '24 QB offers are out there for Nebraska? DK from Bellevue West and Dylan right?
USC is the only other school I think with a shot. UGA keeps stepping on their dick with offering other '24 QBs. The LR express to the NFL is the only thing that scares me. As for NIL, the potential is very high to make mid six figures and possibly more if he wins. I just think the lure of becoming a legend at the university where your dad is already a legend is too much to overcome and having the right staff here just inks it.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Schaefer puts in his CB for the Huskers and Mongo says that NU is in 3rd place for Raiola. Who you believing?
On this one, probably somewhere in the middle. I think Nebraska is firmly in the top group where he ends up, who knows?

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Schaefer puts in his CB for the Huskers and Mongo says that NU is in 3rd place for Raiola. Who you believing?
29e32631-a2e8-4f30-9457-5b5657839ba2_text.gif

ac husker

Safety
Elite Member
Neither of them have any real inside info and are just making educated (maybe not Mongo) guesses so I’ll choose to go with Schaefer.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds