Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Coaching search not going well (3 Viewers)

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
last thing i was disappointed in was the brand name immodiums i got at walgreen last month , really was the SHITS

You should try the Walgreens brand of Benadryl. You'll sleep for days. They sell butt plugs too.

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Tone, of all people would know

* I believe this
QUIT MEDDLING THOM!!!!
Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
I didn’t hear what Sharp said but if he says we are going cheap I would believe it. He usually doesn’t blow much smoke.
Alright listening to the podcast again. This was it:

Matt asks, "Sleeper coach for Nebraska, Phil Parker? Develops 2/3 star players and turns them into NFL talent...wouldn't be a bad fit for Nebraska, then Turd could spend less on him and then go get a great offensive coordinator."

You know what, I've asked this, so Phil Parker is 59. His name really doesn't come up, and he has developed some defenses. His name doesn't really come up for head coaching jobs, and I wonder if it's because he doesn't have a desire to be a head coach...but there's part of Matt's email that I'm curious about....you're starting to hear stories about what Nebraska may spend. It is not in your range that you are looking for, I will tell you that. Lot of incentive discussion is out there.

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
Alright listening to the podcast again. This was it:

Matt asks, "Sleeper coach for Nebraska, Phil Parker? Develops 2/3 star players and turns them into NFL talent...wouldn't be a bad fit for Nebraska, then Turd could spend less on him and then go get a great offensive coordinator."

You know what, I've asked this, so Phil Parker is 59. His name really doesn't come up, and he has developed some defenses. His name doesn't really come up for head coaching jobs, and I wonder if it's because he doesn't have a desire to be a head coach...but there's part of Matt's email that I'm curious about....you're starting to hear stories about what Nebraska may spend. It is not in your range that you are looking for, I will tell you that. Lot of incentive discussion is out there.
Is there really “a lot of incentive discussion out there” though, or is it just everyone running with what Voldermort posted on his previously unknown website because there is a vacuum of actual information?

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
Is there really “a lot of incentive discussion out there” though, or is it just everyone running with what Voldermort posted on his previously unknown website because there is a vacuum of actual information?
I'd like to think Sharp has some credibility here but who knows

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG

Voldemort post. Ha ha!

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
i am actually more into incentivizing performance. if I pay a farm hand $20/hr and he only farms 20 acres that’s not a lot of work done. If I pay someone $15/hr and then give him an extra .75 for every acre over 20 acres, he’s going to farm 100 acres Billllllchh. Ahhhh

That’s fine until you can’t find a farm hand to take the second deal and you’re farming it yourself.

Husker_in_OK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I really want to believe this is a smoke screen. That said, nothing the AD does makes any damn sense so I shouldn't be surprised ..

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds