Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Cockeye Game Week (1 Viewer)

Ghost of Devaney

Linebacker
Elite Member
On the coaches show tonight Rhule mentioned twice that we’d feel it ( injuries) on the defensive side this week. Was someone besides Henrich injured on D?

NSECTA4

Safety
Elite Member
Gary Sharp apparently said today that Dvoracek is being groomed to be White's replacement.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
Is it just regular retards betting on Nebraska to win or is it the sharpie folks
If the % of the money > % of the bets it’s sharp action

You’re not gonna see it flip barring big news but it’s definitely something

Most books raise their limits an hour before the kick so sharps come in hard right at the end. With the total this low I don’t see it being more than 3 in either direction but I doubt it sticks above 2 for us

NSECTA4

Safety
Elite Member
if they really are as talented as people make them out to be they'd probably do fine, but i'm not sure Nebraska should be their first coordinator job
Call me crazy but I think Doogie Howser would call a better game than Sats. I got nothing to back that up, just a gut feeling.
Wouldn’t surprise me in the least if he’s the next pre-pubescent offensive savant

Blakejc

Corporate Potato
Elite Member
Call me crazy but I think Doogie Howser would call a better game than Sats. I got nothing to back that up, just a gut feeling.
Wouldn’t surprise me in the least if he’s the next pre-pubescent offensive savant
The first opportunity he gets to call plays he’s gonna try to prove how smart he is. If he’s got the horses to execute he’s gonna look like a genius. But, this ain’t the roster to be trying that shit.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds