Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Deans writing a book? (1 Viewer)

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
@SipplesNipples LOL!!!!
george clooney drinking GIF

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I genuinely wonder what it will be about. He has witnessed plenty of crazy Husker things in the past 20 years, but his whole philosophy seems built on the idea that he doesn’t cover anything beyond the surface level because he’s afraid of getting on anyone’s bad side. I can’t imagine him putting an interesting book together. I assume it’ll be one of those “Cornhusker Facts From A-Z!” type of things you see in gift shops.

Huskerzz9457

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
I genuinely wonder what it will be about. He has witnessed plenty of crazy Husker things in the past 20 years, but his whole philosophy seems built on the idea that he doesn’t cover anything beyond the surface level because he’s afraid of getting on anyone’s bad side. I can’t imagine him putting an interesting book together. I assume it’ll be one of those “Cornhusker Facts From A-Z!” type of things you see in gift shops.
I just placed a bet on Dean winning the Pulitzer Prize, especially after seeing his talents in his first smash book

1600788351.01.S001.LXXXXXXX.jpg

doublewing

Running Back
That and most the past 20 years are things I'd rather not relive. Hearing perspective of writers during the glory years is more my speed than revisiting the Steve Pedersen candidate search, Shawn Eichorst, Calibraska, and worst of all - the Frost era. Dean will circumvent any controversial/honest takes and produce some garbage fodder that he'll give away with Tater Island subscriptions.

Can't wait for his book tour where he does the Hastings-Grand Island-Kearney-Lexington circuit.

kaz36

Linebacker
Elite Member
Are you still a mod on HOL?
Yeah, I guess I am. I don't really do much over there anymore except just read from time to time. When they made the move to Tater Island, they basically didn't tell anyone anything and just set up accounts for the Rivals mods and expected everyone to just follow them over there. I believe a few didn't even activate their accounts at Tater Island. There are a couple Callahan nut hangers that went over there and moderate, but I think that Dean and Mongo do most of the moderating. I think pretty much everyone involved with the Tater Island Husker site is an idiot and think the writing on Rivals is 100% better than those turds.

You mean still a power hungry douchebag?
You poor baby!!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds