Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

December recruiting thread (27 Viewers)

GBR305

Linebacker
According to Mongo, Jaxon Lee is no longer a part of the 2024 class.

His commitment was weird from the jump. He's the same exact player as McGahee but McGahee does everything better

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Am I the only one who thinks DR has some guys up his sleeve? I think signing day could be interesting for us. Dom wouldn’t let him come without some joining weapons right?
Well, no. DR will have this last year's class of WRs as well as the young ones in this class.

We're not going to add elite WR and RB talent suddenly 3 days before dead period.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Well, no. DR will have this last year's class of WRs as well as the young ones in this class.

We're not going to add elite WR and RB talent suddenly 3 days before dead period.
I would agree it isn't very likely, but it isn't impossible if we are talking close friends of DR (e.g., Reddell, Frazier, Wingo), especially if they have been to Lincoln before. Someone posted that the stadium was lit up last night the same way it is when visits are happening. Arranging an OV on short notice isn't difficult.

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I would agree it isn't very likely, but it isn't impossible if we are talking close friends of DR (e.g., Reddell, Frazier, Wingo), especially if they have been to Lincoln before. Someone posted that the stadium was lit up last night the same way it is when visits are happening. Arranging an OV on short notice isn't difficult.
Is it possible Demas was the one on a visit?

I'm just spitballing here, of course.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I would say No. Despite what Demas did on instgram and twitter, I have not actually been able to confirm that anyone at Nebraska told him there was room for him now or in May.
Any chance he's a PWO?

Herbie

Quarterback
Insta profile “ball catcher @huskerfootball”

Herbie

Quarterback
sure that's possible. I just can't confirm anyone told him he could come to Lincoln. Only that there has been communication.
Be odd if he added Nebraska to his insta profile if he hasn’t had more communication

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Wonder if it’s an NILership or if it can be
It all depends if they have "recruited" him as that term is defined. If they have, he is a counter whether they give him NIL or a schollie. If they haven't recruited him they can give him NIL and he won't be a counter. He hasn't taken an OV, so there is a decent chance they have not done enough to move him from "solicited" to "recruited"

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds