Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

DEF WTF? Edit: Gov Diseal truck juice (1 Viewer)

Minute Man

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Why did it seem like there was no concept of contain during the entire game? It felt like 80% of their rushing yards were on the outside after completely blowing maintaining the edge. I know this is a Nelson trademark but it happened on both ends all game long. It was mentioned that there would be some different defensive formations, but it broke down play after play and I can’t see that as the main reason.

Eloot224

Running Back
Elite Member
Next 3 games are going to be frightening with the ground n pound. What was Heinrich injury?

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
When I got tagged and saw the title I thought this was about the stupid government juice that has to go in newer diesels.

i-can-make-that-happen-i-can-do-that.gif

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Nice that Haussmann getting playing time again

We will have three experienced guys next year with him and R and H

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
We all kind of saw this coming when Damion Daniels and Deontre Thomas left with eligibility remaining to go be undrafted. Then we lost Pheldarius Payne and Casey Rogers to leave our DL decimated. The fact that we can't get a few quality snaps out of Hutmacher, Newsome, Black or Buckley is a god damned travesty. Fucking Drew showed up set down his bags and was inserted into games before he even knew his class schedule.

We better absolutely slam the portal and JUCOs looking for some new dudes and the NIL guys better have their shit together.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
We all kind of saw this coming when Damion Daniels and Deontre Thomas left with eligibility remaining to go be undrafted. Then we lost Pheldarius Payne and Casey Rogers to leave our DL decimated. The fact that we can't get a few quality snaps out of Hutmacher, Newsome, Black or Buckley is a god damned travesty. Fucking Drew showed up set down his bags and was inserted into games before he even knew his class schedule.

We better absolutely slam the portal and JUCOs looking for some new dudes and the NIL guys better have their shit together.
Newsom, Black, and Hutmacher are wasted schollies. They'll never be even average DL for us

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider

Jordon Riley the last time I looked him and Casey Rogers were starting at Oregon.

Lost from last year with eligibility -

Walker
Riley
Wildeman
Daniels
Thomas
Rogers
Payne
Jackson

Obviously, some of those guys need to go but numbers wise that was a killer and the only high school kid they brought in ended up at TE and they were only able to get Wyatts, Drew and Mathis in the transfer portal which are good players, but more were needed.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds