Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

East Coast Air Quality (1 Viewer)

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member
Yes. I was heading into the office and texting a coworker if they were going to be there. He said he wasn’t leaving the house because of the air quality. What a wimp! Then I stepped outside and smelled, saw and felt it. Crazy.

It was pretty much gone by 8, though. Saw some blue skies before the sun went down.

Looks like you all live across from the Costco I go to.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Are we sure the government didn’t just go a tad overboard on the chemtrails this month? Did Gemini ever make it to tPB? We need some truths round here!
I did a comprehensive scouring of the local area and have seen zero evidence of our girl Gemini !!!

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yes. I was heading into the office and texting a coworker if they were going to be there. He said he wasn’t leaving the house because of the air quality. What a wimp! Then I stepped outside and smelled, saw and felt it. Crazy.

It was pretty much gone by 8, though. Saw some blue skies before the sun went down.

Looks like you all live across from the Costco I go to.
Yeah I’m about five minutes from Mt Vernon right off the GW Parkway. Moving next month to the Memphis area but I really don’t want to leave.

The air quality seems much better as of right now and hopefully that keeps up.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Yeah I’m about five minutes from Mt Vernon right off the GW Parkway. Moving next month to the Memphis area but I really don’t want to leave.

The air quality seems much better as of right now and hopefully that keeps up.

Memphis isn’t terrible

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
But he’s coming from Baghdad
Bouncing Road Trip GIF by Outkast

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds