Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Facebook hot takes... (2 Viewers)

alt f4

Administrator
Admin
Insider
You thought NebrasKKKa would give head coach to a black man?

NO NO you are so wrong to change coach's on the boys! Coach Mickey is the best for them. He pulled them together as a team, they have made progress ever so since Frost left.

Terrible hire!! There’s a reason he’s only spent couple yrs anywhere he’s been. Open up the transfer portal cause players are gonna be bailing out of here. Thanks Mr alberts. UNO HERE WE COME!

A failed NFL coach. Brilliant. Did they give Bill Callahan a call, to see if he was ready to come back? At least we know how to fire here at Good Ol' Nebraska U! I guess Turd won't be happy unless he kills another program. Buckle up guys, it's gonna be a fun 2 or three years, then we'll get to do this all over again. Yay, GBR!

New coach Rhule we play Nebraska ball not NFL BALL! Remember that! In the short time Mickey J. Was our coach he gained the trust of the players and the Fans!! You could see a Great change in the players! They should of given head coach job to him! But I guess we will see what happens! Good luck Huskers

This is what I see each week, huskers loose: mickey is no good, hope they get a better coach, who can we get. Huskers win: Mickey is the man for for the job, keep mickey! They better keep mickey, he has the be relationship with the guys and is going to go far. Huskers loose: we better find a coach, mickey blew it for us, we need a coach now! Huskers win: he is the best! Huskers hire a new coach: wtf why didn't they hie mickey?

BillBra5ky

Bench Warmer
tPB OG
You thought NebrasKKKa would give head coach to a black man?

NO NO you are so wrong to change coach's on the boys! Coach Mickey is the best for them. He pulled them together as a team, they have made progress ever so since Frost left.

Terrible hire!! There’s a reason he’s only spent couple yrs anywhere he’s been. Open up the transfer portal cause players are gonna be bailing out of here. Thanks Mr alberts. UNO HERE WE COME!

A failed NFL coach. Brilliant. Did they give Bill Callahan a call, to see if he was ready to come back? At least we know how to fire here at Good Ol' Nebraska U! I guess Turd won't be happy unless he kills another program. Buckle up guys, it's gonna be a fun 2 or three years, then we'll get to do this all over again. Yay, GBR!

New coach Rhule we play Nebraska ball not NFL BALL! Remember that! In the short time Mickey J. Was our coach he gained the trust of the players and the Fans!! You could see a Great change in the players! They should of given head coach job to him! But I guess we will see what happens! Good luck Huskers

This is what I see each week, huskers loose: mickey is no good, hope they get a better coach, who can we get. Huskers win: Mickey is the man for for the job, keep mickey! They better keep mickey, he has the be relationship with the guys and is going to go far. Huskers loose: we better find a coach, mickey blew it for us, we need a coach now! Huskers win: he is the best! Huskers hire a new coach: wtf why didn't they hie mickey?
Confused Ryan Reynolds GIF

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’ve seen a ton of really dumb ones too. Super Cringe. Especially the ones saying he has NFL style or his style won’t fit. LMAO. They’ve obviously done zero - literally zero - research on the guy. HCMKR literally IS run the damn ball guy.

Last edited:

ac husker

Safety
Elite Member
I’ve seen a ton of really dumb ones too. Super Cringe. Especially the ones saying he has NFL style or his style won’t fit. LMAO. They’ve obviously done zero - literally zero - research on the guy. HCMKR literally IS run the damn bank guy.
Ball too! J/k

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds