Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Favorite TV Series (5 Viewers)

SoCal_Corn

Wide Receiver
61-kj1f45OL._RI_.jpg

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Current Shows:
Better Call Saul
Barry
Succession
Mindhunter - supposed to be coming back.

Older Shows:
Sopranos
Boardwalk Empire
Gomorrah (seasons 1 and 2)
Breaking Bad
I’ll add two other older shows. 24 was pretty good for network tv. There wasn’t a bigger badass than Jack Bauer, and I thought House was pretty good for network tv. If I remember right they were both on fox.

Tell_Sackett

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Justified for sure.

Better Off Ted is the funniest show that few people have ever heard of. I've watched its two seasons at least 4 or 5 times.

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm only a couple episodes in. Better start slow. It's just fucking weird right now.
Just watched the last two episodes tonight. I was thinking the same thing as you at the midway point, but holy fucking shit stick with it. The last episode is a mega payoff and there’s no way I won’t be watching season 2.

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Just watched the last two episodes tonight. I was thinking the same thing as you at the midway point, but holy fucking shit stick with it. The last episode is a mega payoff and there’s no way I won’t be watching season 2.
Waffle parties are the best.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Absolutely no way you’re under 50

One of my best childhood friend’s parents had every single episode of M*A*S*H on VHS in their basement. It was like an entire bookcase full of videos.

I really became a fan when they would have 2 hours of reruns on every night when I was a kid.

Then when they started coming out on DVD I always begged my parents to get the next season for my Christmas present. (still have all 11 seasons, unlike NASCAR dawg it’s 1 of the few things I have in my DVD collection)

Also my grandpa was in the Korean War and loved the show, used to always say how many of the jokes in the show about the Army at that time were 100% true. Ex: getting sent winter coats in the middle of summer or getting sent ammo for guns nobody in the company had.

Can’t wait for my son to get old enough so I can show him the GOAT

mash-hawkeye.gif

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds