Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Fire Chins now (2 Viewers)

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion
I remember when Chins first got here he was praised for his unique looks on defense and how good he was with disgusting our looks. Now he got called out by Urban on national tv for calling a basic ass defense. What the hell happened? Did he give up or are the young guys on this defense just too dumb to do anything other than a single high-man base defense? That's like high school level stuff right there

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I remember when Chins first got here he was praised for his unique looks on defense and how good he was with disgusting our looks. Now he got called out by Urban on national tv for calling a basic ass defense. What the hell happened? Did he give up or are the young guys on this defense just too dumb to do anything other than a single high-man base defense? That's like high school level stuff right there
By the looks on their faces yesterday, and all the recent changes, I would say just pure given up. If we’re being honest, 2021 is the outlier of Chins success here. Our defense has been pure ass 4/5 years

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion
By the looks on their faces yesterday, and all the recent changes, I would say just pure given up. If we’re being honest, 2021 is the outlier of Chins success here. Our defense has been pure ass 4/5 years
I agree it has been pure ass but at least in the beginning he was trying all sorts of shit, not that it ever worked. People don't realize how much those 5th and 6th year seniors helped last year

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I agree it has been pure ass but at least in the beginning he was trying all sorts of shit, not that it ever worked. People don't realize how much those 5th and 6th year seniors helped last year
I for sure over estimated the defense this year. I do also think people underestimate the concept of continuity and a defense growing together over years in a program. I understand the coaching concept to fix this but the transfer portal basically makes it impossible to develop the same guys in a defense in practice over a few years

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds