Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Fire Whipple. (1 Viewer)

Mr.Bojangles

Offensive Lineman
This loss is 100% on Whipple what a Fuckikg travesty. You didn’t get Palmer a touch in the entire first quarter. The run game is flat out embarrassing. What in the actual fück.
If we had any shadow of a running game this game wouldn't have even been close.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I fucking hate Nebraska….also this this next hire is gonna be a letdown.

I won’t be committed at all about following them or planning my day around them next 5-6 years. This is a joke. Fuck everything.
is it monkey tits

Herbie

Quarterback
If Oliver Martin doesn’t fair catch that last punt with a 19 yard cushion and gets 5 more yards. Is the outcome different?

These fair catches are so fucking annoying. The team tries so hard to lose

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
This was the danger of bringing Frost back. The program sinking even further into a shit hole. Most of us understood that.

I don't care what other external factors there were, Turd should not get a pass for allowing this season to happen.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG

I won’t be committed at all about following them or planning my day around them next 5-6 years. This is a joke. Fuck everything.
This is my exact sentiment. Unless all the rumors have literally been to lower everyone's expectations. But when has Nebraska ever done the right thing and not absolutely fucked themselves?

I'm preparing to be hurt. The announcement will hurt pretty bad because I know it means that I'm moving on. But I can't do it anymore. Fucking embarrassing....

Herbie

Quarterback
This was the danger of bringing Frost back. The program sinking even further into a shit hole. Most of us understood that.

I don't care what other external factors there were, Turd should not get a pass for allowing this season to happen.
Yup.
There were external factors that might have lost some big boosters money. But Turd showed he’s nutless to the big money

huskershibe

Linebacker

You're completely correct. It's going to be an off season of hype and then another sub .500 season. Then we will have to hear about how the coach needs to get his guys...3-4 years of garbage football and yet another buyout.

There is no hope

Blakejc

Corporate Potato
Elite Member
95 was a fucking bear and the OL was getting blown up, but don’t you give your RB some kind of lead blocker or run screen game? Something?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds