Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Gambling degenerates 2023/2024 (3 Viewers)

JerryBones5

Safety
Elite Member
Pick'Em Champion
I thought about this, but man Bama is really fucking good ATS being 15-5-1 in last 21 as a home favorite...

During Sarks tenure at Texas he has lost 6 of 9 road games, 5/6 losses by 7+ and as a road dog 0-3 ATS.

Maybe Texas +7 is due?
Agree with everything you said and the numbers don’t back this pick up. I went back and forth on this one a lot before putting it in the parlay but like you said I think they are due.

A wise man once said, “scared money don’t make money”

Edit: I watched Texas last weekend and ewers looks WAY faster this year. He had to have dropped 15 pounds at least. Makes me think he’ll be able to make some plays with his legs outside the pocket this game.

Last edited:

Skerz4Life50

Cornerback
Elite Member
I thought about this, but man Bama is really fucking good ATS being 15-5-1 in last 21 as a home favorite...

During Sarks tenure at Texas he has lost 6 of 9 road games, 5/6 losses by 7+ and as a road dog 0-3 ATS.

Maybe Texas +7 is due?
I think it would've been worth buying the hook on that Texas game to get it at +7.5.

In his time at Texas, he only has 4 losses of greater than 7 points, and they were all in his first year. His biggest loss against a ranked team was 8 points, also in his first year.

2021 losses:
**Away - Arkansas 19pts - 2nd game of tenure, 1st away game
#16 Baylor 7pts
Cockeye State 23pts
West Virginia 8pts
**Neutral - #6 Oklahoma 7pts
**Home - #12 OK State 8pts
Kansas 1pt

2022 losses:
**Away - Texas Tech 3pts
#11 OK State 7pts
**Neutral - #12 Washington 7pts (Bowl Game)
**Home - #1 Alabama 1pt
#4 TCU 7pts

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I thought this was setting up to be a good win for me with Chiefs and the under. Go look and I somehow screwed up and took the over. Now I'm really hoping KC doesn't score here.

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
Week 2 plays. +0.625 last week including NIU over BC. If I'm down this week it's because NU no longer sucks in which case, fantastic

ND hasn't been tested yet but secures a spot in the top 10 this week.

Utah grinds down baylor. The biggest mismatch of the week is Baylor's OL vs Utah's D. I watched a lot of the T State game last week. Baylor might have the worst OL in the P5.

Cockeye State is confident this week.

UMass is underrated.

I like Jerkovec and Cincy D is bad. Satterfield is keeping the seat warm for Sean Lewis.

Houston is underrated this year.

Stanford grinds as much clock as possible this week. I don't like them scoring but they're going to try to play the way we're talking about CU.

I like Wazzu this year. Cam Ward breakout game.

1694196225282.png

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
Week 2 plays. +0.625 last week including NIU over BC. If I'm down this week it's because NU no longer sucks in which case, fantastic

ND hasn't been tested yet but secures a spot in the top 10 this week.

Utah grinds down baylor. The biggest mismatch of the week is Baylor's OL vs Utah's D. I watched a lot of the T State game last week. Baylor might have the worst OL in the P5.

Cockeye State is confident this week.

UMass is underrated.

I like Jerkovec and Cincy D is bad. Satterfield is keeping the seat warm for Sean Lewis.

Houston is underrated this year.

Stanford grinds as much clock as possible this week. I don't like them scoring but they're going to try to play the way we're talking about CU.

I like Wazzu this year. Cam Ward breakout game.

View attachment 27193
I'm jumping on the Uconn +130. Read they almost upset NC State last week and the new coaching staff ( Jim Mora ) has them playing well with what they were left. I haven't done a lot of research because... who would on Uconn/Georgia St, but I'm willing to gamble some on it.

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
I'm jumping on the Uconn +130. Read they almost upset NC State last week and the new coaching staff ( Jim Mora ) has them playing well with what they were left. I haven't done a lot of research because... who would on Uconn/Georgia St, but I'm willing to gamble some on it.

UConn, Colorado, Umass are all getting underrated by power rankings using any backdated info. Georgia State looks good this year too and is always really athletic but that team is going to give up on coach at some point in the season. Elliot doesn't have a lot of faith over there.

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
UConn, Colorado, Umass are all getting underrated by power rankings using any backdated info. Georgia State looks good this year too and is always really athletic but that team is going to give up on coach at some point in the season. Elliot doesn't have a lot of faith over there.
Rhode Island put up 520yds on G-state last Thursday night, but still lost by 7.
I think UConn will have no problem scoring and their defense will slow down G-states running attack and then turnovers will happen and soon things start going to shit for the home team.

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
Found a good parlay on DF:
Sim o60 rushing
u59.5 points
Hunter TD anytime scorer

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
Also did
Nebraska ML
Cockeye/St o36.5
Texas St +14
Texas +7, Utah -7
Wisconsin -6

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds