Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Has anyone ever got a steroid injection in their back? (3 Viewers)

greybeardedchild

Cornerback
Elite Member
I mean, I guess. You just hear stories about doctors fucking up sometimes and it's scary.
Yea, the unusual risk is always the scariest. Not disagreeing. But you are letting any random stupid person of society have a certain amount of say in your well being every time you get behind the wheel and out on the open road. Will it be a drunk? A texting driver? Maybe a wheel will fly off a semi! Literally hundreds of ways to die, I'll take my chances in a hospital.

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member
Yea, the unusual risk is always the scariest. Not disagreeing. But you are letting any random stupid person of society have a certain amount of say in your well being every time you get behind the wheel and out on the open road. Will it be a drunk? A texting driver? Maybe a wheel will fly off a semi! Literally hundreds of ways to die, I'll take my chances in a hospital.
This might sound crazy, but I would rather be dead than paralyzed.

This procedure could paralyze someone if they have a freaking hiccup.

Eloot224

Running Back
Elite Member
This might sound crazy, but I would rather be dead than paralyzed.

This procedure could paralyze someone if they have a freaking hiccup.
I’ve hit nerve in my quads a few many times. That feels cool.

15yrs I think is BS. Maybe 15 months.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Everyone who has had back surgery or back work I’ve talked to has been worse off after
I’ve needed it badly since a car accident in 2006. Drs have said I need surgery but at my age then and even now I need to wait bc I guess I need hardware. Once you fuse 2 disks it puts stress on the next set and the degeneration just escalates until you’ve fused the rest so it’s better to wait as long as possible. I live in misery daily but trying to push forward as long as possible. I’m 38 and not fat.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
I’ve needed it badly since a car accident in 2006. Drs have said I need surgery but at my age then and even now I need to wait bc I guess I need hardware. Once you fuse 2 disks it puts stress on the next set and the degeneration just escalates until you’ve fused the rest so it’s better to wait as long as possible. I live in misery daily but trying to push forward as long as possible. I’m 38 and not fat.
Just curious, you do dead hangs and/or back extensions? Or what kind of regimen they got you on?

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
good luck sumbitch…good luck BELLCHH i know here In sun city west we screw a lot of 90 year old ladies so that steroid into the butt helps a lot thanks hope it helps! !! Also get a lot of STDs

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Just curious, you do dead hangs and/or back extensions? Or what kind of regimen they got you on?
I’ve never been great at following any regimens but none of those have been suggested. It was always piddly shit like “suck you stomach in, lift your hips and push your but down” type shit that I did maybe twice.
I have an I version table I’ve used maybe twice. I could use help though if there’s some kind of magic out there

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
I’ve never been great at following any regimens but none of those have been suggested. It was always piddly shit like “suck you stomach in, lift your hips and push your but down” type shit that I did maybe twice.
I have an I version table I’ve used maybe twice. I could use help though if there’s some kind of magic out there
I'm not a guru, but I've made connections with some people who know stuff.

General philosophy boils down to, if you have chronic back pain, it only really gets better by strengthening the muscles in the area.

Try some dead hangs (hang on a bar with everything relaxed except for your hands) for as long as you can.

Do some back extensions (in good form, don't press range of motion to where it hurts).

Other core/back exercises can be good to, but those are a couple of the most targeted.

Do a couple sets 2-3 times a week (don't overdo it, the recovery is what fixes things), and you should see some results.

I didn't have any major back issues, but had some occasional stuff, and this kind of work helps.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I'm not a guru, but I've made connections with some people who know stuff.

General philosophy boils down to, if you have chronic back pain, it only really gets better by strengthening the muscles in the area.

Try some dead hangs (hang on a bar with everything relaxed except for your hands) for as long as you can.

Do some back extensions (in good form, don't press range of motion to where it hurts).

Other core/back exercises can be good to, but those are a couple of the most targeted.

Do a couple sets 2-3 times a week (don't overdo it, the recovery is what fixes things), and you should see some results.

I didn't have any major back issues, but had some occasional stuff, and this kind of work helps.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds