Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Holy FUCK - Just Got Banned from Gay3 Because?????? (1 Viewer)

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkinā€™ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm beginning to think I got the permanent ban from Dean. Last time it had a return date. This time ot does not have one. His pussy ass won't let me contact him either.

Interesting mine also said a return date when I was first banned (one year). I just checked back and it doesnā€™t say anything now.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkinā€™ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG

Deanā€™s thin skin and lack of self-awareness is crazy. If he was a normal person heā€™d laugh it off or say something like ā€œthey may look like womenā€™s but Iā€™ll tell you what my hands were warmā€ with a laughing emoji or something. Itā€™d be done in five minutes.

But instead he gets all butt hurt and goes scorched earth while unleashing the ban hammer (eliminating revenue, real smart).

Lonny Boysen

Told Wager to Order The Leaning Tower
2nd time since Saturday for me. We'll see if I get to return.
I checked my account, and SOMEHOW Bean giving me the ban-hammer automatically cancelled my sub as well?

For some reason it ends tonight at midnight, but how does Bean have the authority to cut my annual membership off? I should have until April even if Iā€™m blocked fully and canā€™t read the articles.

Like, I could still read the other teams boards in that time (not that I ever tried that).

Time for a class-action suit from the bant! Sure it was only a dollar for a year, but we can sue based on whatever Beanā€™s normal sub-price is going to be going forward and put him out of business. Lol

Lonny Boysen

Where tf have you been for the past several years as Iā€™ve thrown ā€œthin-skinā€ shit at Dumbass Deab for years & years.

Iā€™ve been around literally for over a decade (probably closer to 15 years) and got bant frequently as fuck.

I mentioned my other usernames in a post earlier, but Pavonis Mons, Lawn Boy, Lonny Boysen, and HowsThatNapkinForARoof most recentlyā€¦..but I hardly posted on Tater Island anyway.

I had an original one when I was mainly a lurker, but that was only a couple of years when we actually had good inside info on Rivals (still from the posters)ā€¦..but anyway, I donā€™t even remember what that username was it has been so long?

Lonny Boysen

I
You should have been here anyway opee.
I was, but I just havenā€™t had much time to actually post latelyā€¦..which is why I didnā€™t get bant from Gay3 earlier.

I enjoyed reading Queef Deanahanā€™s awful articles myself before reading the skewering over here.

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
$Dean burning it all down
tumblr_p18rml5fMC1r3i2gwo3_540.gifv
would be hilarious if he bant his way to 0 subscribers.

"There...laaaaaast one. Now I can run this board in peace!"

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
I

I was, but I just havenā€™t had much time to actually post latelyā€¦..which is why I didnā€™t get bant from Gay3 earlier.

I enjoyed reading Queef Deanahanā€™s awful articles myself before reading the skewering over here.
Queef Deanahan haha. How about Queef Douchebag

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds