Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

How long does it take you to load the "Older/larger threads" forum? (1 Viewer)

alt f4

Administrator
Admin
Insider
I’ll just know my role and shut my mouth until you figure it out

No need to shut your mouth, if there is an issue let us know and we'll get it fixed.

For whatever reason I don't see any of these issues on my end, on any of my 5+ devices, so I'm shooting blindly most of the time.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
No need to shut your mouth, if there is an issue let us know and we'll get it fixed.

For whatever reason I don't see any of these issues on my end, on any of my 5+ devices, so I'm shooting blindly most of the time.
Sorry…I was just quoting Kelce from the chiefs game. I appreciate the work you all do.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

If you want to login as me again you can. If you go to the Underground section, I only see 3 threads or so usually.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
You, me, and @Jim14510 again??
Steve Martin Page GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds