Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Hows the wide receiver group looking? (3 Viewers)

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Lol no.
I think Omar manning is the only one HS OR JUCO that signed and finished his career at Nebraska.

IGC and Washington are the only ones on the roster that arrived under frost and neither are here because of him
And what a sad and unfortunately muddled time at Nebraska that was. Dude was an NFL talent/frame and hardly contributed.

CornHub

Offensive Lineman
I do kind of wonder at what point do you just put the top athletes out there and let them make plays. Colorado did that with Dylan Edwards. When do we put Coleman in and let him free?
The problem is, if those guys don't make plays, you just piss off the other guys that put in a ton of work in the off season. You also promote a culture where it's ok to not work hard.

Toe

Wide Receiver
I do kind of wonder at what point do you just put the top athletes out there and let them make plays. Colorado did that with Dylan Edwards. When do we put Coleman in and let him free?

If the coaches were willing to give Grant more carries than Ervin despite his fuckups, I don't see much justification for keeping Coleman on the bench.

Toe

Wide Receiver
There was no keeping Mickey and what did Uncle Keith ever produce here? The golf coach got more production out of his guys than him.

It's wild how many people still have a man-crush on Keith Williams. He had a lot of hype, but jack shit for actual production. The best receiver from that staff was Spielman, and he came here because his dad was friends with Riley, not because of Williams.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
It's wild how many people still have a man-crush on Keith Williams. He had a lot of hype, but jack shit for actual production. The best receiver from that staff was Spielman, and he came here because his dad was friends with Riley, not because of Williams.
Brandon Reilly.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds