Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

IMG Academy apparently played a fake high school team on ESPN (2 Viewers)

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
You love to see it. I didn't know a fake high school finessing the fuck out of ESPN would be this satisfying.

Also, who or how many at ESPN got fired for this?? How can they not do their research?! Hilarious.

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye
Head coach having an arrest warrant is the best part.
@NASCAR_Dawg

2qvIPXv3.jpg

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
I’m curious what the end goal for BS was here. Do they get paid for playing these IMG level teams? Was their strategy just to put together a team as cheaply as possible with kids from the hood who aren’t good enough to play in college but have no other paths in life besides football and then put them against these IMG level teams while the owners or whoever collect the paychecks from these games?

Or are they trying to become an actual football prep school like IMG and just figured they would fake it until they made it?

So many questions

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m curious what the end goal for BS was here. Do they get paid for playing these IMG level teams? Was their strategy just to put together a team as cheaply as possible with kids from the hood who aren’t good enough to play in college but have no other paths in life besides football and then put them against these IMG level teams while the owners or whoever collect the paychecks from these games?

Or are they trying to become an actual football prep school like IMG and just figured they would fake it until they made it?

So many questions
My guess is it was about the money now. Maybe they even pay the players.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds