Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Interesting Rumor about Lincoln Riley (1 Viewer)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
So hearing some rumors from my Sooner brethren as to why he went to USC. 1 particular rumor was that he was caught by his wife nailing Annie Hanson, the Assistant Athletics Director/Recruiting Strategy at OU. Is this another Urban Meyer situation where the wife catches them with their drawers down knee deep in some strange so demands they move from said skank?
annie-hanson_orig.jpg

oh, and by the way Wood

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
So hearing some rumors from my Sooner brethren as to why he went to USC. 1 particular rumor was that he was caught by his wife nailing Annie Hanson, the Assistant Athletics Director/Recruiting Strategy at OU. Is this another Urban Meyer situation where the wife catches them with their drawers down knee deep in some strange so demands they move from said skank?
annie-hanson_orig.jpg

oh, and by the way Wood
She’s a 2. Congrats ?

ManInBlack

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
I am in Norman and all my oil/golf buddies believe this is the story. The recruiting blonde quit posting to Twitter the day this was all announced, you know, during peak recruiting season

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
So he’s leaving OU because he was banging that Oklahoma 9.5 to leave to LA where she is a 6.2?

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
i walked by her at the embassy in norman during their 2019 spring game weekend when a bunch of recruits and their parents were walking in off the oklahoma buses, i was wearing a nebraska shirt and i asked why she didnt say hi to me and she said wrong shirt handsome.

ok not the handsome part but the rest is true. hope this helps

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds