Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Kenzie Knuckles and 1890 Initiative (1 Viewer)

Lonny Boysen

Told Wager to Order The Leaning Tower
Looks like she landed a job..

Time to go undercover and see just how badly she wants to have a good start to her new career…..;)

cc969af4-4965-47d0-83db-95cf6b5920da_text.gif

This second gif isn’t fully related, but maybe “my persona” will gain additional trust from KK via sharing a moment like this…..while Matty D is across the room alone pretending to grab some more crab-puffs from the spread provided for VIP investors such as “myself”….?
BarrenLavishFlies-size_restricted.gif

Such a great movie.

Kenzie is unique-looking (in a good way) and quite foxy…..plus she seems to have a great personality and is no dummy.

No doubt she’ll excel in this role, and I truly hope she doesn’t get harassed too much by any potential clients on either side of the NIL coin.

Last edited:

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Are we trusting Matty D & the Peed's on this whole 1890 thing? Especially after how they acted behind the scenes with the Frost disaster. We already got majorly scammed by their friends at ABM. Is this going to be any different? I hope that it is legit and well run for our football program and Kenzie.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds