Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Signing with 1890 DOES NOT keep players from entering the portal (2 Viewers)

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
If Ajay is truly gone my erection just got 5% softer.
johnny-manziel-confused.gif

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Ummm…did anyone actually think they did?
I was surprised to find people did, which is why I confirmed how these work. People seemed to think that if someone signed with 1890, it meant they weren't transferring. They only reason you wouldn't sign is if you were 100% sure you were transferring in the near future. If you weren't sure you were transferring, you'd sign with 1890. If you had decided to transfer when the portal re-opens in May, you'd sign with 1890.

Skerz4Life50

Cornerback
Elite Member
Ajay only has 10 days left to enter and transfer to another school. Obviously that is easily doable if he has a new place lined up, but I don't think he will be able to make any visits and he has waited already waited this long. It seems like he may at least wait until after spring ball before making any decision.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don't think anyone thought it was a guarantee forever just that it's a pretty strong signal a player isn't transferring right now. Of course Allen could hate the new coaches in the spring and leave, but I doubt many kids would waste their time getting something set up to bolt a week or two later

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds