Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Let’s talk airline travel: What pisses you off? (13 Viewers)

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
San Fran to Denver. Completely full flight. Prior to boarding…announcement goes out saying it is a full flight and that they will gladly check all carry ons for free to your final destination. They say if you are in group 4-6…you probably won’t have room.

People in group 3-6 get on with no bin space and people are outaged.

People are dumb. Listen, check your shitty bag for free and don’t act a fool when there isn’t any room.

Facepalm.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Flying today from Omaha to Denver to Williston, ND. So I’m going to be in a bad mood along the way today. GBR.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Sitting in Denver airport. Dumbfuck on a video call is yelling at his screen in a normal tone and then decides to sit next to me.

I hate anyone who feels like they need to have an open, long conversation that the entire airport can hear.

ShortSideOption

Linebacker
Insider
Sitting in Denver airport. Dumbfuck on a video call is yelling at his screen in a normal tone and then decides to sit next to me.

I hate anyone who feels like they need to have an open, long conversation that the entire airport can hear.

doublewing

Running Back

Speaker phone in public place person is at the top of the low self awareness list. They frequent airports.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Under no circumstances should any roller bag be allowed on as a carry-on. Watching idiots struggle with roller bags in overhead bins while boarding, deplaning pisses me off bigly.

Cornicator

Cornerback
Insider
I was flying from Atlanta to Jacksonville about 6 months ago.

A kid in my row puked like he was Linda Blair in the Exorcist. Remnants of the puke were on me all the way to my hotel.

So I hate getting puked on.

Btw, there was this flamboyantly black Gay dude flight attendent who led their team to clean up the puke.it was the most impressively efficient thing I've ever witnessed.

Dude managed that puke clean up like he was directing the noon drive thru rush at a Chik Fil-A.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds