Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Let's say it came down to these 3 guys...who would you choose? (1 Viewer)

Which coach would you choose?

• Bret Bielema

Votes: 34 30.1%
  • Kirk Ferentz

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • PJ Fleck

Votes: 26 23.0%
  • Kill me now

Votes: 49 43.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
You can't choose anybody else. Just one of these 3...who would you want?

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
For me it's defintely not Ferentz even though he's done a good job at Cockeye.

Who ever Nebraska hires they should think about trying to steal Bielema's DC away. That guy is a star.

If it weren't for Fleck being Fleck...his offense and the way they run the ball would be appealing to Nebraska. He has done a nice job developing O line and his defenses are usually pretty stout.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
You four that answered Fleck are now my biggest enemies and I hope you choke to death on whatever you eat for dinner.

Identify yourself so I can properly make fun of your poor choice.

Kill me now is the only answer here. Burt is a slightly worse answer. Ferentz is only slightly better than Peepants.

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
At that point, just take the lumps with Mickey.

Mostly joking.

I can't stand the thought of Fat Bert running the squad. Kirk would turn us all racist. Fleck would be fun with the stories of cochise parties, but he's a nut.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
I absolutely despise Fleck. But I'm so damn tired of losing that I would be willing to take a shot oh him.

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
You four that answered Fleck are now my biggest enemies and I hope you choke to death on whatever you eat for dinner.

Kill me now is the only answer here. Burt is a slightly worse answer. Ferentz is only slightly better than Peepants.
I voted Fleck. ZFG the dude can coach a good run game

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Fleck aint built for a place like Nebraska. I really hope he gets hired at an SEC power like Auburn or Tennessee. The flameout will be fun to watch.
Fleck wouldn't work here because at Nebraska, the Nebraska program is the brand. Wherever Fleck goes, HE is the brand. All of Minnesota's posters, billboards, press material all features Fleck prominently. They don't have a Minnesota program now, they just have Fleck.

It's not the worst thing in the world for you - if you get results. Duke basketball's branding is Coach K. It's worked for them. This would never work at Nebraska for football though. For a sport like basketball however, NU would be more than fine with one guy hijacking their brand. Not football though.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG

Fleck hands down

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Fleck hands down
Vine Wtf GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds