Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Live Chat Nuggets (1 Viewer)

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Really, he makes great sense. I mean, a WR and RB obviously help us not be -8 in turnovers. Those spots are the source of all our penalties, and they are the ones missing blocks and having bad snaps.

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
maxresdefault.jpg

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
View attachment 1083

LOL. They're not asking you to roast the coaches. For fuck's sake Deab. Humblebrag and admit you don't have a clue, all at the same time. Fuck he's stupid. And a massive Bitch.
That one got me...

I mean what's the point of having an AMA if you're not going to answer any of the questions people GAS about?

Johannes de Silentio

Safety
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
View attachment 1083

LOL. They're not asking you to roast the coaches. For fuck's sake Deab. Humblebrag and admit you don't have a clue, all at the same time. Fuck he's stupid. And a massive Bitch.

That one got me...

I mean what's the point of having an AMA if you're not going to answer any of the questions people GAS about?

YES!!!!! I was super triggered by that response. He's such a damned shill. In fact, that whole chat was some of the worst I've ever seen out of him. Might be time for an EPP breakdown of his efforts.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I honestly love it when he gets all rustled. It’s pretty damn funny. He should be above the fray, but he cannot help it. He’d be best served having Mike continue being the guy that flies off the handle about inept coaching/recruiting, while Deabin just states clear, facts-only info. But I like the current way they do it better because I am a pyro, and enjoy watching this mutha burn!

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member
Dean is a such a bitch boi. He is actually worried about posting his opinion on the coaches in a chat with paying members. Like the coaches would care? As if dean holds some massive influence over the opinions on a 2-5 coaching staff. People that think they suck think they suck regardless of what he says. People that want to pump eternal sunshine into the custerfuck that is our football team will continue to do that too. He must be on the north stadium payroll... and on their dicks apparently

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds