Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

McKewon: 2023 NU FB has one of weakest rosters I've seen at Nebraska (5 Viewers)

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
And he’s totally wrong. The only person in the world who believes Nash hasn’t played well is him.
He doesn’t even believe it, he just can’t admit he was wrong.

iasip-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia.gif

doublewing

Running Back
He played good against the shittiest interior OL we’ll see all year today. Coming into today 5 solo tackles and 1.5 sacks through 6 games. Bednarik bound!!
No one is putting him up for the Bednarik award. He's playing well, and has improved significantly YoY and it's really strange how you're digging in your heals on this.

I didn't think much of him coming into this season and am happy to admit I'm wrong because I'm a Husker fan first, upholder of my message board ego is far removed from that. You seem to very triggered by anything well this guy does. I hope you get better.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
No one is putting him up for the Bednarik award. He's playing well, and has improved significantly YoY and it's really strange how you're digging in your heals on this.

I didn't think much of him coming into this season and am happy to admit I'm wrong because I'm a Husker fan first, upholder of my message board ego is far removed from that. You seem to very triggered by anything well this guy does. I hope you get better.
He should be getting us 3.5 ypc playing OG right now

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
So your suggestion is to move him to OG and by doing so it would take our yards per carry from currently 4.9 yds/carry to 3.5 yds/carry. Did I get that right skippy?
Running between the tackles has been working great this year! OL lookin great!!

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
18.7 ppg running the ball for 5 yards a pop eh?! Sign me the fuck up! This O-Line really sets the tone!

What are you even talking about now dude?

Your stance has been Nash sucks. Nobody but you believes that anymore and I don’t think you even believe this.

You said Nash should be getting us 3.5 YPC as a guard. Which would be worse than what we are getting now.

Now you’re saying we aren’t scoring enough points per game in an attempt to suggest what?

Being high on fentanyl at 1:45 in the afternoon on Monday is a new low for you.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
What are you even talking about now dude?

Your stance has been Nash sucks. Nobody but you believes that anymore and I don’t think you even believe this.

You said Nash should be getting us 3.5 YPC as a guard. Which would be worse than what we are getting now.

Now you’re saying we aren’t scoring enough points per game in an attempt to suggest what?

Being high on fentanyl at 1:45 in the afternoon on Monday is a new low for you.
If we are truly able to get 5 yards a pop between the tackles why aren’t we doing it consistently? The point is, a few long runs have bloated that stat significantly.. this isnt an O-Lime that you can lean on for 4 yards a pop and wear a defense down. Would be nice to have that.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
If we are truly able to get 5 yards a pop between the tackles why aren’t we doing it consistently? The point is, a few long runs have bloated that stat significantly.. this isnt an O-Lime that you can lean on for 4 yards a pop and wear a defense down. Would be nice to have that.

How does this pertain to Nash now?

You’re the only one who believes that a kid leading the big ten for his position group in sacks and second in TFL should be playing a different position.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
How does this pertain to Nash now?

You’re the only one who believes that a kid leading the big ten for his position group in sacks and second in TFL should be playing a different position.
I want to see him do it against Wiscy or Cockeye or anybody with a pulse before i crown him, ill admit im wrong when the time comes, we arent there after 1 good performance against northwestern.

FWIW even Jeudy was dog walking their interior OL in his 1v1s. Howard University had FOUR sacks against Northwestern in their previous game

Last edited:

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
We need to create a “Duckster Dumbass Poster of the Year” award and give it exclusively to Duckster.
Who said Colorado would beat us and got blasted? I’d argue dumbass of the year is being all in after 4 wins against

Northern Illinois 4-4
Louisiana Tech 3-5
Illinois 3-5
Northwestern 3-4

Beat Wiscy or Cockeye and i’ll start to believe!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds