Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Merry Christmas! 🎄 (3 Viewers)

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
1UAVe7g.jpg
ScEcJk9.jpg
U1cb4g1.jpg
CL3diO3.jpg
I didn't see a single Toe there...

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
i've always thought that heaven is what south park makes it out to be

I don’t believe in religion. I think it’s all a farce. There could be a God for all I know, but I don’t think God really cares about us if there is one for various reasons. Having said that I could be wrong because no one will know until they die. You’re actually in a better situation because if your religious teachings are true I guess you’re going to your heaven and I’m fucked, but from a common sense approach I just don’t believe because humans have been full of shit from the beginning of times.

Blbmeb

Linebacker
Elite Member
I don’t believe in religion. I think it’s all a farce. There could be a God for all I know, but I don’t think God really cares about us if there is one for various reasons. Having said that I could be wrong because no one will know until they die. You’re actually in a better situation because if your religious teachings are true I guess you’re going to your heaven and I’m fucked, but from a common sense approach I just don’t believe because humans have been full of shit from the beginning of times.
I think you just answered your own question. Where do you think the beginning of time came from?

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Merry Christmas errbody! Son is 16 months now so he’s actually able to tear open gifts and play with his toys, which is fun to watch. I’m gonna enjoy these years while he can’t be disappointed by anything we do/don’t get him.

Heading to the in-laws’ house in Bellevue shortly and then flying into Santa Barbara tonight so my son can meet most of his extended family on my side for the first time. I will be accepting thots and prayerz for his first plane rides as a toddler, but super excited to see this part of my family for the first time in 2 years.

Hope everyone here has a great Christmas and enjoys a little bit of time off.
Getting upgraded on the flight to Santa Barbara is definitely helping.

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
Honest post here. Wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year. It’s been a shitty year for a lot of people including my own family. I hope that 2022 brings you all lots of booze, smashing your wife or whatever you’re into, and most importantly health. Cheers boys.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Honest post here. Wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year. It’s been a shitty year for a lot of people including my own family. I hope that 2022 brings you all lots of booze, smashing your wife or whatever you’re into, and most importantly health. Cheers boys.
Merry Christmas Thom

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds