Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Michigan State Game Week (1 Viewer)

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
There's definitely some heat to it. I didn't think Urban would get back into coaching but for 100 mill... who wouldn't.

From Sports Illustrated:

"Are big money people going after him? Yes, they are. A lot of people have confirmed that. Did Urban Meyer want some additional structuring? From what I understand, yes, he did. And yes, there was discussion, and when I say Urban Meyer has returned a volley on Michigan State's interest, there is interest back and forth. That's been going on for a few weeks.

Have they looked at some financial things? Yes. Do I have some evidence that some Michigan State financial people from the athletic department have left East Lansing to discuss these things? Yes, there is evidence of that, with Meyer. Maybe not with Meyer, but maybe with his people. There's evidence of that. So, things are in place in that theater, the Urban Meyer theater."

It says in the same article that maybe things have cooled off and they have moved on from Urban.
This is giving me flashbacks to a year ago.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
There's definitely some heat to it. I didn't think Urban would get back into coaching but for 100 mill... who wouldn't.

From Sports Illustrated:

"Are big money people going after him? Yes, they are. A lot of people have confirmed that. Did Urban Meyer want some additional structuring? From what I understand, yes, he did. And yes, there was discussion, and when I say Urban Meyer has returned a volley on Michigan State's interest, there is interest back and forth. That's been going on for a few weeks.

Have they looked at some financial things? Yes. Do I have some evidence that some Michigan State financial people from the athletic department have left East Lansing to discuss these things? Yes, there is evidence of that, with Meyer. Maybe not with Meyer, but maybe with his people. There's evidence of that. So, things are in place in that theater, the Urban Meyer theater."

It says in the same article that maybe things have cooled off and they have moved on from Urban.
Let’s start tracking jets for them

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member
As others have said, I don't see it being Urban. You're coming off back to back HC turnover from sex assault scandals. Will be shocked if they don't hire a choir boy.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds