Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Missing Lincoln man (2 Viewers)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Between Ultrasonic testing and Ground penetrating radar they can detect things buried pretty deep in the ground now. I’d assume if they had a legit reason to believe he was buried under a driveway they would be able to find a body. We use both at my work and it’s amazing the things it will accurately pick up.
Can you bring that machine to our meetup in Gering?

Link-

Link Lyman invented the DLine shift
Elite Member
Chris Loupin disappearing was sad. His family moved to the Humboldt area and all of them were athletically gifted, just grew up in shitty circumstances. The thought was his baby momma had her new bf kill him.

Then there’s Linda Dillard. She was at the bar in Table Rock the day she went missing with a guy that goes by the name Easy Money. They were raising hell and being obnoxious at like 2pm when there were a bunch of old folks there and they were complaining that the music wasn’t loud enough. They eventually left and went to Easy’s east of town up Goat Hill. Word is is that she OD’d and they carried her out in a rolled up carpet. Other theory is that she got fucked up and wandered into the WMA, which is super thick timber. Easy said she wandered off and got a ride, but she could hardly walk. Then, Georgie, one of the lady’s that bartended in TR and stayed at Easy’s, had her yard get dug up by police and they highly suspect she was involved. Worth noting that she wasn’t working that day. Crazy shit.

Southendzonehusker

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Chris Loupin disappearing was sad. His family moved to the Humboldt area and all of them were athletically gifted, just grew up in shitty circumstances. The thought was his baby momma had her new bf kill him.

Then there’s Linda Dillard. She was at the bar in Table Rock the day she went missing with a guy that goes by the name Easy Money. They were raising hell and being obnoxious at like 2pm when there were a bunch of old folks there and they were complaining that the music wasn’t loud enough. They eventually left and went to Easy’s east of town up Goat Hill. Word is is that she OD’d and they carried her out in a rolled up carpet. Other theory is that she got fucked up and wandered into the WMA, which is super thick timber. Easy said she wandered off and got a ride, but she could hardly walk. Then, Georgie, one of the lady’s that bartended in TR and stayed at Easy’s, had her yard get dug up by police and they highly suspect she was involved. Worth noting that she wasn’t working that day. Crazy shit.
Southeast Nebraska is a weird area. Surprised these people didn’t end up with shovels up their butts.

jaihawk

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Between Ultrasonic testing and Ground penetrating radar they can detect things buried pretty deep in the ground now. I’d assume if they had a legit reason to believe he was buried under a driveway they would be able to find a body. We use both at my work and it’s amazing the things it will accurately pick up.

Can you drag your shit up to Oak Island so they can finally find the treasure? I've invested 10 years of my life watching that damn show and all they have found are trinkets... I'm too stubborn to give up now.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Not in the least. As I've gotten old, I have no patience or desire to be interested in dirt ball people.
Take It Easy Ok GIF by TV Land

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds