Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

More Scott Frost rumors (1 Viewer)

turek420845

Reaction Whore
Elite Member
A guy at work told me that he used to work for a doctor who was friends with Dr Strasburger. He said that the Dr Strasburger, who was the the team doctor showing up drunk for surgeries and arrested for DUI/cocaine, was hanging out with Matt Davidson and Scott Frost at the country club doing drugs, specifically cocaine I believe. He also said that the doctor hanging out with Dr Strasburger witnessed a country club member confront Frost about sleeping with his wife.

My coworker also said that Scott's dad tried to use Scott's coaching status to get jobs saying, "Scott will come to Nebraska if I get this job." Apparently, his parents are pretty big dicks. I was also told that my coworkers friend lived in the apartment below where the altercation took place with Lawrence Phillips. He was the one who called the cops.

Not exactly sure how reliable it is, but just seems to confirm everything else that was said before.

turek420845

Reaction Whore
Elite Member
Logic does make people safer though, and to me some of this sounds impossible. There are too many cameras everywhere for this stuff to not have gotten out. I mean somebody found a coach lookalike hugging a shark and that spread like wildfire.
When you get people from small towns talking, then anything is possible.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
A guy at work told me that he used to work for a doctor who was friends with Dr Strasburger. He said that the Dr Strasburger, who was the the team doctor showing up drunk for surgeries and arrested for DUI/cocaine, was hanging out with Matt Davidson and Scott Frost at the country club doing drugs, specifically cocaine I believe. He also said that the doctor hanging out with Dr Strasburger witnessed a country club member confront Frost about sleeping with his wife.

My coworker also said that Scott's dad tried to use Scott's coaching status to get jobs saying, "Scott will come to Nebraska if I get this job." Apparently, his parents are pretty big dicks. I was also told that my coworkers friend lived in the apartment below where the altercation took place with Lawrence Phillips. He was the one who called the cops.

Not exactly sure how reliable it is, but just seems to confirm everything else that was said before.

Scotts been supposedly regularly hanging out with Hausmann & Strasberg partying at Big Sandy along with other places. Lots of this information has been shared over the last few years but posters mocked us for saying our Coach had issues. Now we are hearing rumor after rumor since he has been let go. I realize many of our fans put their heads in the sand when it comes to anything negative about Frost or TO but my question is where has the media been the last 5 years? Why have they been afraid to report what had been going on?

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
Scotts been supposedly regularly hanging out with Hausmann & Strasberg partying at Big Sandy along with other places. Lots of this information has been shared over the last few years but posters mocked us for saying our Coach had issues. Now we are hearing rumor after rumor since he has been let go. I realize many of our fans put their heads in the sand when it comes to anything negative about Frost or TO but my question is where has the media been the last 5 years? Why have they been afraid to report what had been going on?
One thing I didn’t realize was the legal liability for the media breaking stories that might get em sued by someone backed by millions. If that is the case, I’d probably sit on certain stories as well rather than get dragged thru years of lawyer bs

NEHusker54

Cornerback
I was at Hyvee once and saw corch grab a 30 of blue yummies. He appeared to have white powder on his face like he had just shotgunned some powder sugar doughnuts. He paid for the beer, grabbed a Twix and said “Do you know who I am? I’m not paying for this.” And he walked out.

I was so scared and turned on at the same time that I pissed my pants with a boner and it got all over my shirt. Hope this helps.

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
You do know that Hausmann’s wife of 20 some yrs died of cancer a few years back right? And he’s raised the kids on his own and continued running a huge business since. Also Strasburger got his license back in 2017 and has been subject to drug and alcohol testing for years

The rumor mill flies with big names “partying” but who doesn’t go have a beer every once in awhile. I say go easy on the rumors til we see pics or know for sure.

Not saying that Frost being a party boy is false but now we’re throwing everyone into the mix. If you’re a big name in Lincoln look out you musta been doing coke and hookers with Frost lol.
Not every rumor is true but the notion that Strasburger is a choir boy now and that painting the picture of Joey as a single dad who doesn't "party" is inaccurate.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I was at Hyvee once and saw corch grab a 30 of blue yummies. He appeared to have white powder on his face like he had just shotgunned some powder sugar doughnuts. He paid for the beer, grabbed a Twix and said “Do you know who I am? I’m not paying for this.” And he walked out.

I was so scared and turned on at the same time that I pissed my pants with a boner and it got all over my shirt. Hope this helps.
It helps more than you could ever know brother

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds