Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NCAA 2014 Game = 2023 Husker Roster help (2 Viewers)

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
GF is out of town this weekend and all my buddies are busy either on vocation or dealing with kids so I’m just going to play ncaa football 2014 for 2 days straight. I want to make a new depth chart / roster with Matt Rhule’s 2023 team.

What offensive / defensive playbook should I use from the 2014 game to translate?

What should my depth chart and those player ratings look like?

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
My wife is out of town this weekend too...broad is going to Taylor Swift. I won't be playing NCAA, but I will be masturbating feverishly...
What did she pay for tickets? My wife tried finding tickets in KC for her and daughter but was going to be like 2k a piece.

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot
What did she pay for tickets? My wife tried finding tickets in KC for her and daughter but was going to be like 2k a piece.
She paid $1200 for her ticket. I about lost my mind. Plus, she's spending 250 on a plane ticket and like 600 on a hotel with her idiot friends. She's probably gonna drop another 500 in food and stuff. I'm gonna probably DoorDash twice a day while she's gone just to piss her off.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
She paid $1200 for her ticket. I about lost my mind. Plus, she's spending 250 on a plane ticket and like 600 on a hotel with her idiot friends. She's probably gonna drop another 500 in food and stuff. I'm gonna probably DoorDash twice a day while she's gone just to piss her off.
Buddy of mine got three tickets when they first went on sale. Paid hundreds for 3 tickets. Don't remember exactly but wasn't a stupid amount. Could have sold them for 9k a piece.

I don't get concerts in general so was really baffled why he didn't sell them.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds