Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska and Cincinnati Reschedule Future Home and Home Series (1 Viewer)

Seaofred92

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nebrasketball

Per the document, Cincinnati will host the first game of the series at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Ind., on Aug. 30, 2025, which will be the season-opener for both schools. Lucas Oil Stadium is the home of the NFL’s Indianapolis Colts and also hosts the annual Big Ten Football Championship Game, among other events.

The rescheduled series will now conclude when the Cornhuskers host the Bearcats at Memorial Stadium in Lincoln on Sept. 11, 2032.

Absolutely WILD that Cincinnati is rescheduling their home game in this series to Indianapolis of all places… Paul Brown stadium in Cincinnati I would’ve gotten but Indianapolis??

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG

Per the document, Cincinnati will host the first game of the series at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Ind., on Aug. 30, 2025, which will be the season-opener for both schools. Lucas Oil Stadium is the home of the NFL’s Indianapolis Colts and also hosts the annual Big Ten Football Championship Game, among other events.

The rescheduled series will now conclude when the Cornhuskers host the Bearcats at Memorial Stadium in Lincoln on Sept. 11, 2032.

Absolutely WILD that Cincinnati is rescheduling their home game in this series to Indianapolis of all places… Paul Brown stadium in Cincinnati I would’ve gotten but Indianapolis??

Would assume that Nebraska pushed back on Cinci in favor of Indy…at least make the Cinci fans drive a few hours for the advantage.

Seaofred92

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nebrasketball
Would assume that Nebraska pushed back on Cinci in favor of Indy…at least make the Cinci fans drive a few hours for the advantage.
That’s definitely what happened but I’m a little saddened by that to be honest. Nippert is a pretty historic venue and would’ve been really cool to play in.

Papa...Football

3rd Gen Teller of Bad Dad Jokes
Elite Member
That’s one way to play in Indy again.
Let’s hope Rhule gets us there at the end of a season.

Kazman5k

Cornerback
Elite Member
That’s funny if we bullied Cincinnati out of play their game at home while keeping ours

DrumMonkeyRobot

Cornerback
Elite Member
That’s definitely what happened but I’m a little saddened by that to be honest. Nippert is a pretty historic venue and would’ve been really cool to play in.
I was playing a show at Bogart's back in 2019 while Cinci was playing a night game at Nippert. I really wanted to sneak over and snag a cheap ticket but didn't have time. Seemed like a really cool stadium and solid gameday atmosphere.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds